Friday 25 July 2008

Start here

As the MSc phase of my life draws to a close, I find myself with time to reflect and an unquenchable need to distract myself from writing a dissertation. To accomplish both of these, as well as keep up with my increasingly scattered friends, I am creating a blog.

Hopefully, this blog will allow you to follow (with great interest, I'm sure) my first year of non-student life in London. You'll hear about my ups and downs of life in my new home of North London, and my first year working full time in development.

I hope that this will be both an interesting way to keep up with friends and a resource for anyone looking to follow a similar career path. I'll be posting details of my travels (hopefully!) and reflections on life based in one of the greatest cities in the world. I look forward to getting feedback from everyone, and hopefully some dialogue can emerge from this exercise.
So welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride.

No comments: